ATEC Journal: A Call for Papers
The Journal is currently accepting submissions of scholarly, research, application, or opinion articles. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to--
- Technical and soft-skills curriculum integration
- A history of legislative actions affecting aviation maintenance workforce development
- A study on implementation of employer-education partnerships
- Funding implications stemming from Bureau of Labor Statistics occupational outlooks
- Highlighted innovations in the aviation maintenance industry
- A look at successful online teaching methods and/or subject matter in other technical fields
- Surveying currently used computer-based teaching across aviation maintenance training schools
Professionals from all segments of the aviation maintenance industry, members and non-members alike, are invited to submit a paper for publication. The submission deadline for the spring issue is May 1.
For more information and to submit a paper, visit https://www.atec-amt.org/the-journal.