ATEC Annual Conference: Call for Presentations
The Council is currently accepting pitches for breakout presentations at the ATEC Conference in Tucson on March 17-20, 2024. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Technical and soft-skills curriculum integration
- Sharing of best practices and teaching methods
- Implementation of employer-education partnerships
- Innovative pathway workforce development programs
- Highlighted innovations in the aviation maintenance industry
- A look at successful teaching methods and/or subject matter in other technical fields
Professionals from all segments of the aviation maintenance industry, members and non-members alike, are invited to submit a presentation abstract for consideration. The submission deadline is December 15, presenters will be selected by January 1.
Submit a proposed topic and session description to ATEC Executive Director Crystal Maguire at firstname.lastname@example.org.