Why Join ATEC?
ATEC members are guaranteed a seat at the table as the future of technical workforce development becomes reality. This valuable access comes in many forms; here are just a few direct benefits of membership:
- Representation. ATEC is the voice of aviation technician education, its regulatory and legislative advocacy advances an industry-focused aviation technician workforce agenda.
- Information. The monthly newsletter and member alerts inform industry about important issues. When news breaks, the council’s e-mail blasts ensure you are always in the know on regulatory, legislative and industry developments.
- Expertise. The instant resource for regulatory compliance, legislative and media inquiries, ATEC provides practical advice to member companies to help handle day-to-day challenges.
- Networking. At the Annual Conference and annual Fly-in, members take advantage of discounted rates to network with peers and hear directly from leaders on important issues.
- Engagement. ATEC provides tools to become an active player in the legislative process. Through its legislative kit and annual Fly-in, the council helps you tell your story.
- Tools. Through the media library, obtain educational content provided by various manufacturers and maintenance organizations for classroom use.
- Awards. Each year ATEC funds annual conference travel for one educator and student through the Ivan D. Livi and James Rardon awards.
- Resources. Utilize resources available to Members Only such at the job board, to market open job opportunities at educational institutions, issue pages on things that matter to technician education, a Q&A board where members can ask and receive answers to regulatory compliance questions, and a member directory that contains contact information and program and graduate information for member schools.