The council is the voice of the aviation maintenance education community, a role that takes many forms. Through regulatory and legislative advocacy, media engagement and member communications, ATEC publicizes the good work of A&P schools across the United States and helps define the challenges they face.
ATEC members can use these mechanisms to amplify their own voices by:
- Submitting content for the ATEC Journal.
- Providing editorial pieces for AMT Magazine.
- Delivering industry updates, job postings and other member alerts.
- Contributing to member communications by authoring original feature content.
- Scooping us on news items.
- Putting your logo on industry publications by advertising with ATEC.
For institutions, instructors and students, providing content for ATEC communications is the perfect way to highlight good work, build interest in educational issues and lend authority to the many initiatives ATEC has undertaken on behalf of AMTS nationwide.
How do you get started? Visit www.atec-amt.org/write-for-ATEC.
ATEC’s greatest success is the good work of its members. Help put it on display.
Stay tuned for updates on everything ATEC members need to know as well as ways that you can help the council and the AMTS community.