Responsibilities and Duties
Full time faculty members conduct classroom presentations; guide students in the laboratory for hands-on instruction and practice; manage laboratory equipment and inventory; and evaluate student performance.
Schedule: Regular hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. Faculty members are encouraged to participate in school open houses and other school events.
· Associate degree or higher in Aviation Maintenance, Electronics or related area AND
· FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certification
· 3+ years of documented aviation industry experience
· Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Familiarization with computers for word processing, databases, e-mail, and Internet use
· Teaching experience is ideal, but not required, as we provide training for new faculty members. Must enjoy public speaking and assisting students in the shop environment.
Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics has been a leader in aviation maintenance and electronics training since 1929. Full time faculty members qualify for benefits including health insurance, Employee Assistance Program, IRA with company match, paid time off, and several paid holidays each year.
Salary Range: $38,000-$42,000
Resumes can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATEC Job Board
Members may email job opportunities to email@example.com for inclusion on the Job Board.