Minneapolis College is seeking a temporary, part-time instructor in the Aircraft Maintenance Technician ACTM Department within the School of Trade Technologies. This is an opportunity for a faculty appointment during Spring Semester of the 2019-2020 academic year that may be renewed by semester at the discretion of the Dean of the School of Trade Technologies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Teach a part-time (10-13 credits per semester) load of college-level courses in the Aircraft Maintenance Technician (ACMT) Department of the College’s School of Trade Technologies.
• Teach and test skills in both lecture and laboratory settings.
• Teach morning and afternoon courses.
• Develop and revise courses and instructional materials for both lecture and laboratory courses.
• Provide quality instruction and services to a very diverse student population
• Assess student outcomes at the course, department, and college levels.
• Utilize campus technology to stay current in the aviation maintenance technician profession and connect to faculty, staff, and students.
• Participate actively in ACMT Department and School of Trade Technologies meetings, coordination activities, and College-wide committees.
• Establish, cultivate, and maintain collegial and cooperative work relationships with colleagues in the Department, Department academic advisors, administrators, support staff, and all College personnel.
• Participate in ongoing professional development activities and professional association memberships.
For more information or to apply, please visit:
ATEC Job Board
Members may email job opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on the Job Board.