- Provide training and program support to the teaching laboratory of the AMT program.
- Assist faculty in teaching designated content modules, especially laboratory courses.
- Supervise laboratory experiences.
- Ensure laboratory safety.
- Maintain AMT program supplies, equipment, and training aids.
- Administer the AMT departmental budget.
- Assist with student recruiting and AMT program marketing activities.
- Carry out other aviation technology
program-related functions as needed.
- Provide teaching coverage as an adjunct instructor in both lecture and laboratory courses as needed.
- Occasionally teach courses in the AMT program as needed, warranted, as availability, interest, knowledge, and ability permits.
- Be responsible for overseeing security badging of students and instructional faculty.
- Maintain current aircraft registration status.
For more information or to apply, please visit:
ATEC Job Board
Members may email job opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on the Job Board.